PEGASUS CHAUFFEUR LIMITED
Outlined below are the Terms & Conditions by which PEGASUS CHAUFFEUR LIMITED conduct business with our Clients, our Passengers and the Bookers (person booking the journeys).
- Within these Terms & Conditions (T’s & C’s), The service provider is PEGASUS CHAUFFEUR LIMITED, also known as Pegasus Chauffeurs, Pegasus Chauffeur, PCs Cars, Pegasus Minicabs and Pegasus Chauffeur Drive.
- The terms “our”, “us” and “we” refers to PEGASUS CHAUFFEUR LIMITED hereafter.
- The “customer/User” is a person who request a service from us/accepts any offer of services from us.
- The term “passenger/passengers” refers to the person a group of people travelling in a vehicle owned by us.
- The term “service/services” refers to the transportation services provided by us.
- The term “Booking” refers to the request from a third-party to use our services.
- All bookings must be pre-booked by either fax, email, telephone or via our website, any attempted bookings direct with our chauffeurs will be deemed invalid.
- All online bookings require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice and payment must be settled immediately for non-account holders. Enquiries for bookings with less than 24 hour’s notice must be made by telephone on + 44 (0) 2087 57 8801
- A quote will be given at the time of booking and will be approximate according to an estimate of miles and time incurred by the driver, the time and day of the journey and the vehicle type. We will not assume any surcharges such as waiting time or parking costs at this stage.
- Our service price list is not displayed on our website but will be available upon request.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate a client’s requirements for the booking of a particular vehicle/driver. We reserve the right however to supply an alternative vehicle/driver of equal standard where your request cannot be met.
- In the event that we are unable to supply one of our own vehicles for your journey, we will subcontract to a supplier of equal standard. PEGASUS CHAUFFEUR LIMITED T’ & C’s will still apply.
[TARRIFS AND SERVICE CHARGES ]
- Our tariffs’ are available upon request either by telephone or via email.
- All Tariffs’ will be agreed upon the opening of accounts and dependent on the level of service required.
- No account holders will be given a quote for each journey booked prior to the booking being confirmed.
Services charges will be applied as follow:
- 15 minutes of waiting time are free for none airport to pick up
- 60 minutes of waiting time are free for airport pick-ups
After the free waiting time the following charges will be applicable:
- £20.00 p/h for Mercedes E-Class
- £30.00 p/h for Mercedes S-Class & V-Class
- Parking/toll charges will be passed on including VAT.
- All prices will be quoted in GBP (£) and VAT will be added on top of the booking cost.
- All fares will incur a 50% increase on Bank Holidays (UK) and 100% increase on Christmas and New Year’s Day.We will calculate fares based upon actual mileage by Google Map, time and out of pocket expenditure.
- The charge rate will vary according to the type of vehicle/service required for the journey.
- We operate a fixed rate for journeys to or from the local areas, the London airports and to most London postal codes.
- We reserve the right to charge an additional mileage rate for journeys outside of the M25 excludingairport transfers to Gatwick, Heathrow, Luton Airport, London City Airport and Stansted. Details are available on request or on our tariffs.
- If the route varies e.g. by request of the passenger to use a motorway route or the driver has to avoid a traffic related problem, we reserve the right to charge the client for any extra mileage and time.
- A 3% admin is chargeable on all invoices.
In addition to Public Holidays we reserve the right to apply a surcharge to:
- Additional stops on route.
- Periods of extreme weather or road conditions.
- Journeys out of standard business hours (midnight – 5am)
- There is a 100% levy applied on Boxing Day.
(Please note that these are examples and is not an exhaustive list)
[ Payments ]
- Our payment terms are strictly 24 hours prior to the service.
- We accept credit card visa debit and bank transfers for payment, however.
- Any invoice queries must be raised within 5 days of the invoice date.
[ Account Holders ]
- Account facilities are available to sign up with us with an advance credit limit. Prior to opening an account, you will be subject to a credit check.
- Invoices will be issued on a weekly basis and must be settled within 7 days from the date of the invoice.
- We reserve the right to make a charge for any late payments made in respect of invoices paid, under the late payments of commercial debts act 1998.
- Any late payment of invoices may attract interest charges of up to 7.5% per annum above base rate, calculated on a daily basis.
- Account holders’ conditions are valid in conjunction with all other terms & conditions as outlined above.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure adequate security to ensure that the account facility is not abused
[ CANCELLATIONS ]
- 100% return up to 24 hours or more before the trip
- 50% refund between 24 and 12 hours the trip
- No refund for cancellations less than 12 hours of the trip
- More than 7 days – No charge
- Less than 7 days – Full charge
[ DURING THE JOURNEY]
- We reserve the right to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the safety of the other passengers or themselves.
- A cleaning fee of £50.00 will be charged for any soiling of our vehicles if professional valeting is required as a result The customer will also be liable for any loss of earnings incurred by the driver for the period of time that the vehicle was not fit for use by other customers. We encourage our drivers to be reasonable with our customers when determining the invoice value for soiling charges.
- Eating and drinking in the vehicle is not permitted, however bottled water may be provided on your journey
- Drivers and passengers are not permitted to smoke in a licensed vehicle at any time. This is a strict legal requirement.
- As per TFL (Transport for London) the luggage is not allowed in passenger’s compartment, only the luggage can be loaded into the boot space as per vehicle category.
- The driver is not allowed to carry more passengers than the legal number stated on the vehicle license plate and will refuse any requests by the passengers to do so.
- Additional requests/alterations to the booking such as additional pick up points, change to the destination, maybe be fulfilled however in such cases any additional waiting time or mileage incurred as a result will be chargeable.
- We accept the pets if it’s a guide or helping pets of the traveller. None helping pets are only allowed on confirmation before making the reservation.
[ COMPLAINTS & FEEDBACKS]
- We welcome any feedback received from our customer in relation to the services we provide.
- In the event that you have a complaint about our company or one of our drivers or vehicles you should contact the office on + 44 (0) 2087 57 8801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
[ Lost Property ]
- PEGASUS CHAUFFEUR LIMITED keeps a record of all lost property and will endeavour to return this to the customer.
- For all enquiries regarding lost property you should contact the office on + 44 (0) 2087 57 8801 or email email@example.com
[ Privacy/Use of Data ]
PEGASUS CHAUFFEUR LIMITED is committed to adhering to the principals of data protection legislation in the United Kingdom.
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully.
- Personal data shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purpose and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under this Act.
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless
that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects
in relation to the processing of personal data.